There are some days when I just don’t feel like eating eggs. As a vegetarian, I usually like to incorporate eggs into my diet to get some much-needed protein, but lately, I have not been feeling like I don’t need it. So when I went to start baking this weekend, I decided to try not using eggs in my Vegan Almond Flour Brownies. I don’t always like the taste of a flax or chia seed eggs so I was super excited to find that Bob’s Red Mill has created their own egg replacer! This bad boy is made up of some of my favourite flours: Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, and Psyllium Husk Fiber. So if you are vegan or want to try an alternative to eggs – I highly recommend this. You cannot taste the flours in these brownies! I hope that you give this a try! This recipe is also a one-bowl recipe. I am hoping to make a one-bowl series soon!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
These Vegan Almond Flour Brownies are fudgy and so chocolatey! It keeps moist for days and made with dairy-free chocolate chips it is really tasty. If you are not vegan you can use eggs in this recipe! I love to make this recipe for friends when they come over because they just can’t stop eating it!
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Use one bowl!
- Top with your favourite toppings like berries or nuts
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Vegan Almond Flour Brownies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 TBSP organic cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 Prepared egg replacers
- 1/4 cup of room temperature coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium mixing bowl add all ingredients together
- Mix well until everything is combined
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean
- Let cool and enjoy!
- For a more fudgey brownie, melt your chocolate chips before mixing them into the batter!