Note: This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Biscotti has affiliate links in it below.
Happy Fall Friends! I can’t believe that we are here already. It feels like just a few days ago that COVID started, but it has been a wild 7 months! I was getting a little baked out for a while, but now that we have all these warm fall flavours and colours I am really excited to share more recipes with you!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti is packed with flavour. For this recipe, I used A Spice Affair’s Pumpkin Spice Seasoning. This spice combo has a mixture of natural and vegan spices including cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. If you are interested in purchasing this spice or any other, you can purchase spices from A Spice Affair here. If you use the code NADINASKITCHEN, you will get 15% off your order!
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Add your favourite nuts and fruit inside! I used almond and raisins for this recipe, but you can add so much more. Try pepitas or cranberries!
- Dip this pumpkin spice biscotti in your favourite chocolate, I used 70% dark chocolate but it tastes great in white chocolate too!
- You don’t have to use fresh pumpkin puree, canned will work great too!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
If you tried this recipe from Nadina’s Kitchen, comment below and follow us on social media for more delicious recipes on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup raisins
- dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a cookie baking sheet with parchment paper
- In your mixer bowl, combine butter and sugar to cream together
- Once creamed, add salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and egg
- Continue to mix with hand or stand mixer until combined well
- Add flour, vanilla and pumpkin puree until dough forms
- Using a spoon or your hand fold in the almonds and raisins
- Move dough to the baking sheet and shape into a long rectangle that goes from one end of the sheet to the other (about 13 inches). Make sure that your dough is not too high. About 1/2 an inch thick
- Bake for 30 mins, then remove from oven to cool for 15 minutes
- Once dough is cool to touch, slice biscotti using a sharp knife in approximately 16 pieces
- Lay cookies piece back onto the baking sheet and baking for another 30 minutes. Flip halfway through, 15 minutes for each side
- Remove from the oven and let it cool
- Once cool you can dip it into any melted chocolate you have or drizzle some on top!