Note: This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Biscotti has affiliate links in it below.
Happy Fall Friends! I can’t believe that we are here already. It feels like just a few days ago that COVID started, but it has been a wild 7 months! I was getting a little baked out for a while, but now that we have all these warm fall flavours and colours I am really excited to share more recipes with you!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti is packed with flavour. For this recipe, I used A Spice Affair’s Pumpkin Spice Seasoning. This spice combo has a mixture of natural and vegan spices including cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. If you are interested in purchasing this spice or any other, you can purchase spices from A Spice Affair here. If you use the code NADINASKITCHEN, you will get 15% off your order!
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Add your favourite nuts and fruit inside! I used almond and raisins for this recipe, but you can add so much more. Try pepitas or cranberries!
- Dip this pumpkin spice biscotti in your favourite chocolate, I used 70% dark chocolate but it tastes great in white chocolate too!
- You don’t have to use fresh pumpkin puree, canned will work great too!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup raisins
- dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a cookie baking sheet with parchment paper
- In your mixer bowl, combine butter and sugar to cream together
- Once creamed, add salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and egg
- Continue to mix with hand or stand mixer until combined well
- Add flour, vanilla and pumpkin puree until dough forms
- Using a spoon or your hand fold in the almonds and raisins
- Move dough to the baking sheet and shape into a long rectangle that goes from one end of the sheet to the other (about 13 inches). Make sure that your dough is not too high. About 1/2 an inch thick
- Bake for 30 mins, then remove from oven to cool for 15 minutes
- Once dough is cool to touch, slice biscotti using a sharp knife in approximately 16 pieces
- Lay cookies piece back onto the baking sheet and baking for another 30 minutes. Flip halfway through, 15 minutes for each side
- Remove from the oven and let it cool
- Once cool you can dip it into any melted chocolate you have or drizzle some on top!