Do you love peanut butter cups? But wish they were just a little less sweet? Look no further! This dark chocolate peanut butter cup recipe is made with dark chocolate (70% cacao) and monk sweetener! If you have never used monk sweetener it only takes 10 drops to sweeten! I made this recipe using Now Better Stevia with Monk Fruit, and it came out delicious!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
This dark chocolate peanut butter cup recipe is keto-friendly, vegan, and a tasty treat for those days that you are craving some chocolate. I like to use all-natural peanut butter for these recipes because it is just made with peanuts and no other additives.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- I found that this Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup recipe was really sweet without dark chocolate, the dark chocolate helps to balance the sweetness of the peanut butter.
- I also really like to make these thin. If you spoon too much chocolate before and after the peanut butter these can come out really thick.
SIMILAR RECIPES TO TRY
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Melted)
- ½ Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 10 Drops Monk Sweetener
- Prepare a muffin pan with 6 muffin cups
- Mix together the peanut butter and sweetener
- Spoon some of the melted chocolate into a muffin cup. Top with the peanut butter mixture and then another layer of melted chocolate.
- Once you have done this to all the muffin cups, refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- If you want to make these thinner you can get a lot more out of the recipe! If you do not have monk sweetener you can also use 3 TBSP of powdered sugar.