Making your own cookies at home is 100% better than buying! This is one of my favourite recipes because it is really easy to make. Although it has a long title, it is a short recipe you can make in one bowl! I hope that you try these One Bowl Almond Flour Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies! It’s easy to make and share with all your friends and family.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
One Bowl Almond Flour Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies…do I need to say more?
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- You can substitute chocolate chips for nuts, raisins and/or craisins!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
One Bowl Almond Flour Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 TBSP of solid coconut oil
- 3 TBSP of maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of mini dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut oil and maple syrup into a bowl and whisk together until they have blended well
- Next whisk in the egg and vanilla extract
- Add in the the almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt
- Mix well with a spoon until you have a dough formed
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Roll the dough into small 1 inch balls and press down a bit to flatten
- Press a few chocolate chips on top of the cookies
- Bake for 9 minutes
- Remove from the oven and set to cool for 5 minutes
- You can also make this recipe with raisins!