For as long as I can remember our family always used Herb de Provence on our potatoes. I typically can find this blend at Homesense, but I know that other companies out there have this blend as well! It is amazing on potatoes, and one of the ingredients for this recipe. If you don’t have it, don’t worry! I have included a few alternatives to using the herb de Provence blend here. One of my other favourite spices to have on potatoes is oregano! They really make the potatoes in this recipe feel Greek! I hope that you can enjoy these Greek Roasted Red Potatoes with your family and friends!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
These Greek Roasted Red Potatoes have a yellow flesh, but colourful red outside that are a great side dish to any meal! I love having these potatoes with a side of steamed vegetables or a Tasty Greek Salad!
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- If your herb de Provence spice blend already has salt, do not add salt to this recipe! It will be too salty
- If you do not have a “herb de Provence spice blend, you can use a combo of the following:
- If you don’t have any of the above spices, then use your favourite spice blend to marinate! Or even salt, pepper and paprika are good enough!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Greek Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1.5 lbs Red Mini Potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Herbs De Provence Spice Blend
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450
- Wash your potatoes thoroughly and dry well
- Cut in small pieces (Diced)
- Marinate your potatoes with the olive oil and spices
- Spread them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 20 mins, turning halfway to brown both sides
- If your herb de provence spice blend already has salt, do not add more salt! It will be too salty!
- If you do not have a “herb de provence spice blend, you can use a combo of the following:
- Or just use your favourite spice blend!