Chia Seed Pudding is my absolute favourite snack or breakfast to make. You can top it with fresh fruit, chia seed jam, coconut flakes, or anything you like! It’s really easy to make overnight so you can enjoy it in the morning! Chia seeds are an excellent source of omega 3’s and when soaked take on a jelly-like consistency. Perfect for making pudding or jams! You can also try out my “Strawberry Chia Seed Jam” recipe if you like using chia seeds!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
This chia seed pudding recipe is a healthy delicious way to fill your pudding craving but with some omega-3s!
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Top your chia seed pudding with granola, fresh fruits, or your favourite jam!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Chia Seed Pudding
- 3 TBSP of Chia Seeds I use Organic Burst
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP of Maple Syrup or Honey
- 3/4 cup of dairy-free milk I used Silk Unsweetened Vanilla
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until they are mixed well
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to thicken
- Serve the next day with your favourite toppings!