It’s Christmas cookie time! These Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies are easy to make and tasty to eat! I made these gluten-free cookies using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Flour.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
I love Christmas cookies! This Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookie recipe is great for anyone that loves gingerbread cookies, but can’t have gluten!
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Just a note that these cookies do expand, so the snowflake cookie cutter didn’t work as well as I’d like. Other cookie cutters like the gingerbread man work well though!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
- 1/2 cup of room-temperature butter or dairy-free butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of molasses
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- In a bowl beat the sugar and butter together until it’s creamed together
- Add egg, molasses, and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix well
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and slowly add to mixer with wet ingredients
- Mix until everything is well combined
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 3-4 hours until it is firm enough to work with
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface so that it’s 1/4 inch thick
- Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes and place on the cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Cool and decorate!