Now I’ve seen this cake all over the internet with chocolate, but we aren’t on the chocolate stage yet of our elimination diet! So here is my take on the avocado mousse cake. The lime and maple syrup gives this cake the sweet and tangy taste of a key lime pie! Also, this a great dairy-free, vegan cake if you want something green for St. Patricks Day!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
This Avocado Mousse Cake is a delicious creamy dessert! I love the nutrients this cake brings! It’s refreshing to have a slice of this cake on a hot summer day.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Top with your favourite fresh fruits or even granola!
- Try having it as a pudding into a pudding glass!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Avocado Mousse Cake
- 4 ripe avocados
- Juice from 4 limes
- 1 cup of organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp of vanilla powder
- 2/3 cup of organic coconut oil
- Fruit of your choice for topping
- Prepare 6 inch round pan with baking spray or parchment paper
- Blend avocados, lime juice, maple syrup and vanilla powder in a blender until smooth
- Melt coconut oil, pour into blender and blend until everything is well mixed
- Pour mixture into prepared pan
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours