Happy Valentines Day! I hope that you share some love with those around you and take time for yourself as well! #Selflove! Spread the love this year with this coconut strawberry fudge! If you are looking for a healthy treat to share with your loved ones this one is delicious! I am loving strawberries and excited to try it with other fruits!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
This Coconut Strawberry Fudge recipe is dairy-free! I think that if you are looking for a delicious way to enjoy some guilt-free fudge this is the way to go. I love to keep this recipe in my freezer and pull it out when I want something sweet.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- This recipe can be made in a loaf pan so you can cut square pieces or your favourite mold! Like the hearts to make fun shapes
- Try this with any berries you have at home! Even mix them together for a fun coloured and flavourful fudge.
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
If you tried this recipe from Nadina’s Kitchen, comment below and follow us on social media for more delicious recipes on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Coconut Strawberry Fudge
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut for sprinkling
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or lightly cover with cooking spray. I also used a silicone ice cube tray as a heart mold (mine is from Ikea)
- In a blender, blend strawberries until completely smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Measure out ½ cup of the strawberry puree and set aside
- Add the coconut manna, coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut flour, vanilla powder and salt to the remaining strawberry puree in the blender
- Blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Pour into pan or mold (see note)
- Let it sit in the freezer at least 5 hours or overnight
LOAF PAN – spread mixture evenly into prepared pan and top with the ½ cup of strawberry puree and sprinkle with shredded cocon
HEART MOLD – Put about ½ tsp of the strawberry puree into the bottom of each mold. Top with mixture from the blender and smooth out top of the mold.