Happy Valentines Day! I hope that you share some love with those around you and take time for yourself as well! #Selflove! Spread the love this year with this coconut strawberry fudge! If you are looking for a healthy treat to share with your loved ones this one is delicious! I am loving strawberries and excited to try it with other fruits!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
This Coconut Strawberry Fudge recipe is dairy-free! I think that if you are looking for a delicious way to enjoy some guilt-free fudge this is the way to go. I love to keep this recipe in my freezer and pull it out when I want something sweet.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- This recipe can be made in a loaf pan so you can cut square pieces or your favourite mold! Like the hearts to make fun shapes
- Try this with any berries you have at home! Even mix them together for a fun coloured and flavourful fudge.
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Coconut Strawberry Fudge
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut for sprinkling
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or lightly cover with cooking spray. I also used a silicone ice cube tray as a heart mold (mine is from Ikea)
- In a blender, blend strawberries until completely smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Measure out ½ cup of the strawberry puree and set aside
- Add the coconut manna, coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut flour, vanilla powder and salt to the remaining strawberry puree in the blender
- Blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Pour into pan or mold (see note)
- Let it sit in the freezer at least 5 hours or overnight
LOAF PAN – spread mixture evenly into prepared pan and top with the ½ cup of strawberry puree and sprinkle with shredded cocon
HEART MOLD – Put about ½ tsp of the strawberry puree into the bottom of each mold. Top with mixture from the blender and smooth out top of the mold.