Magic Squares (sometimes called magic cookie bars) are tasty, but often filled with condensed milk and very unhealthy. These dairy-free magic squares are my take on a healthy clean alternative dessert!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
The combination of graham crackers and coconut make this dessert irresistible! Made with coconut milk, you won’t be able to stop eating these Dairy-Free Magic Squares!
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- If you don’t like chocolate chips, swap for raisins or nuts!
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY IF YOU LOVED THIS ONE
Dairy-Free Magic Squares
- 10 gluten-free graham crackers I used Smoreable’s
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips + more for toppping I used Made Good
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup of shredded coconut unsweetened or sweetened
- 1 can of coconut milk 400 ml and full-fat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 8-inch pan with parchment paper, baking spray or coconut oil
- Place the 10 graham crackers into a bag and crush it into fine crumbs. I used a rolling pin to do this
- Toss the graham crumbs with the maple syrup and press into the the bottom of the pan to create the crust
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, shopped dates, and shredded coconut over the crust
- Evenly pour the coconut milk into the pan
- Top with more chocolate chips!
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares
- Refrigerate squares before serving so that they are firm